McGruff the Crime Dog® and the Association of Midnight Basketball are teaming up for the “Midnight Magic” trick shot challenge!
Midnight Basketball® is a nationwide crime prevention program that brings at-risk youth together for late night basketball games led by community organizations, law enforcement, and local government. Its goal is to improve access to education, jobs, and other opportunities.
Anyone can participate in the trick shot challenge and raise awareness on this tried-and-true community program in just three easy steps:
1. Start a video mentioning “Midnight Magic” and challenge your friend(s).
2. Film your best trick shot at your local court or gym.
3. Post on your favorite social media account using #MidnightMagic and tag @McGruffatNCPC.
Get involved in your community’s Midnight Basketball program and learn more here.
Take your shot. Make a change. The dream begins with you!
Take The Challenge! Get Started!
Take the Challenge
All it takes is three easy steps:
- Start a video mentioning “Midnight Magic” and challenge your friend(s).
- Take your best trick shot.
- Post with hashtag #MidnightMagic.